Diligence, Professionalism and Compassion: Employment and Wage Law Attorneys at Luchansky Millman Go to Bat for Employers and Employees
The team at Luchansky Millman is comprised of dedicated advocates who understand the challenges that employers and employees face when a workplace dispute arises. We realize that employment law is complex and that the process of sorting out those rights can be intimidating for employees and confusing for employers.
Luchansky Millman is here to make the process as easy as possible for our clients while fully protecting their rights and pursuing the best results possible. Our clients feel a great release of stress and anxiety from their first meeting with us, putting their full confidence in our team’s diligence and capabilities. We have a passion for assisting our clients with their concerns in the workplace, providing necessary legal guidance, and ultimately resolving their concerns.
Strengths of Luchansky Millman, Maryland Employment and Wage Law Firm
Clients of Luchansky Millman appreciate working with us because of our many strengths in the employment law arena, including the following:
- Decades of experience — Lead attorney Bruce M. Luchansky has practiced law for over a quarter-century, fighting for employer and employee rights and representing clients in a full range of employment law matters throughout most of his career. Employment law attorney Judd G. Millman and Federal employee attorney Eric L. Pines also share extensive employment law experience, including experience representing federal employees.
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and wage matters — Along with vast experience comes in-depth understanding of federal and State employment law, how it affects your case, and how to apply it for the best results in your case.
- Strong attention to detail — The complexity of employment law demands meticulous attention to detail to avoid errors and identify potential legal strategies.
- Hard-driving counsel determined to get results — We understand how important your employment law issue is to you, and we pursue your rights relentlessly from the beginning to the end of your case.
- Sophisticated litigation strategies — When it comes to employment law issues, sophisticated strategies often are required to identify the underlying issues and to unveil the truth to juries and judges and protect our clients' rights.
- Open communication with client — We pride ourselves on our open communication with clients. We find that it is a key ingredient to our many successful cases that we have achieved for our clients.
- Commitment to serve our clients faithfully — We work together with you on your case, as a team. You’ll work directly with your attorney and find him knowledgeable and prepared with the best advice, but also amenable to your input and opinions.
- Effective teamwork that includes our clients and their input — While we remove the burden of worry from your shoulders, we want you involved in making decisions and understanding your case.
Click the links below to find out more about Luchansky Millman and our employment law attorneys, read feedback from our clients and discover many more reasons employees and employers alike appreciate working with Luchansky Millman:
Communities We Serve
Employment Law Services
Call today to schedule an initial consultation and find out how the employment law attorneys at Luchansky Millman can help with your employment law or unpaid wages matter: 410-522-1020